Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming life in the “new normal.” We have seen many of our patients over the past few months on a limited basis, and we are excited to fully reopen on Monday, June 8th.
Any scheduled appointments (including cleanings) from Monday June 8th onwards will happen as scheduled. If you need to change any appointments, please let us know via phone 781-944-0464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you arrive for your appointment, please wear a mask into the office and sanitize your hands (using the station in the waiting room). If you believe that you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within fourteen (14) days of your scheduled appointment date, please call our office to reschedule.
We have taken every step possible to maintain proper distancing, and our infection control practices follow the updated CDC and OSHA guidelines. In addition to our normal protocols, we have added additional measures to ensure patient and staff safety, including:
- Staggered appointments & physical distancing (spacing patients throughout the office - glad we put on that addition!).
- Patient screening for COVID-19 symptoms and temperatures taken upon arrival.
- HEPA filtration units in every operatory and upgraded HVAC systems for improved air quality.
- Enhanced PPE for our staff (they’re still the same people underneath!)
- Staff training to follow the revised CDC guidelines for infection control in the dental setting.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Drs. Dan, Mike & Fred
See Dr. Dan's interview with NBC 10 Boston about reopening!